In our litigious society, it is becoming increasingly more important for school administrators to understand the potential risk associated with student health information. You may already have precautionary measures in place to prevent confidential records from getting into the wrong hands; however, there are still two very important questions to ask yourself:
- Are hard copies of student health forms being stored in filing cabinets at my school?
- Are duplicate copies of these forms being used for field trips or off-campus sporting events?
- Can you really be certain that only the appropriate people at your school have access to this confidential information?
- In the event that your student health forms are lost, stolen, or destroyed, do you have a recovery plan?
- Click here to learn how Magnus Health SMR can do that for you.