Magnus Mobile 2.0 is here! Our mobile app has gone through a whole lot of work, and is better than ever! We know the importance of the mobile device, that generally everyone has their phone or tablet nearby, and we definitely understand the significance of always being prepared to care for your students on and off campus. So we took our mobile app, put it under a microscope, then updated the look, features, and functionality, and made sure it was up to the Magnus standards. The New Magnus Mobile App is now Live for your use in tracking student health information and being emergency prepared!
Who can use the Magnus Mobile App?
Nurses, Coaches, Trainers, Teachers, Chaperones… anyone responsible for a student in any scenario, that requires access to the student’s health information.
- Several app features received a major functionality make-over with a new, modern look and feel.
- Users can search information by each student’s name or build a list of a specific Class Year tracker or a Group.
- Users are able to build designated lists of students with injury status to determine game or practice eligibility.
- Health Center and Athletic Trainer users now have new, streamlined documentation features.
- The Communication center within the app was updated so that the email and fax functionality is just a click away.
Why do these updates matter?
Having the ability to care for students on and off campus is the key to ensuring they are healthy, safe, and ready to focus on what matters! With the Magnus Mobile app, users can be prepared for every situation while on campus, during field trips, at away games, etc., while accessing student health data from any mobile device. Athletics can document injuries live, right then and there, so that they don’t miss any vital and relevant information! Coaches have real-time access to student-athlete participation eligibility, and anyone caring for a student off-campus has the ability to email and notify the school nurse (and parents) right away!
How can you download the new Magnus App?
School staff that already uses the Magnus software, or parents/guardians of a student that uses the Magnus Portal, can download the app through the iTunes or the Google Play stores. The Magnus Mobile App works in conjunction with the Magnus software, so any non-Magnus users will not be able to access it without the Magnus platform.
For more information on how you can start using the new Magnus Mobile app visit us at Magnushealth.com!